Friday, April 10, 2015

Kaki's Favorite Things: It's Friday, have a cookie

Happy Friday everyone! Man I've had an awesome and busy week, which gives me a ton to blog about. But I figured I'd talk about cookies (again, wow.) today. But this time they aren't metaphorical cookies, they're literal cookies and they ROCK. I just discovered these cookies on Wednesday, but I decided to hasten the Kaki's Favorite Things stamp of approval process with all deliberate speed because they are awesome (side note, "with all deliberate speed" is one of my favorite expressions. You get an extra cookie if you know what moment in history this is from without looking it up).

I bought Grace's Best Sunflower Seed cookies at my local health food store, which obviously makes me really hip and the cookies super trendy. They're interesting because they have sunflower seeds in them and as far as cookies go, they're pretty healthy, being made from oats, sunflower seeds, butter and brown sugar. But they're full of flavor! And a serving size is FIVE COOKIES (130 calories). That's definitely a number I can live with. Delicious by themselves or with tea/coffee. But beware, they are super addicting. There were free samples of them at the store and I ate like 2 or 3, at which point I caved and bought a bag.
This is my second post in a row about cookies but I don't see anyone complaining. Plus, this is my blog and I do what I want. But tomorrow I'll be talking about another awesome book I've just finished so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment