Thursday, September 12, 2013

I am now one of those people

Well, here I am. I am now one of those people who blogs. Not that there's anything wrong with that...I love those people. I've spent many late nights surfing the internet reading about the lives of those people. I just never thought I'd be one. But I also never thought I would like Les Miserables and we all know how that turned out (oh, you don't? Long story short, I'm low-key obsessed). The moral of the story is, always believe in yourself I guess. Here's a little "this is my first blog post" list of fun-facts about me!
1. I'm one of the most die-hard extroverts I've ever met
2. Today has been one of those days where I think about random funny things that happened years ago and start laughing in public.
3. Catholicism--I love it. I talk about it sometimes a lot.
4. I'm trying this new clean eating thing.
5. By trying I mean I researched it today and bought some groceries. Clean eating blog posts will inevitably be coming soon to a blog near you. This blog to be specific.
6. My favorite things to wear include, but are definitely not limited to: Stripes (straight or chevron), skinny jeans, chiffon, lace, cheetah print shoes, teal, navy, toms, yellow, and my intramural soccer jersey. (#13, go bears!)
7. I don't know...what else should be known about me?
8. I drive a yellow beetle and I'm a Volkswagen enthusiast
9. DANCING.
10. Madly in love with life and all the good things in it.

So this is my blog, Kaki Does Things, where I'll blog about the things that I do. I feel like this first post has to make some kind of big impression but lets be real, everyone reading this (if anyone other than my mom reads it...hi mom!) probably already knows me. But I promise future posts will be more exciting! There will be fun stories, there will be pictures, there will be hilarious insight on my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment